Friday, March 28, 2014

Wet Seal: Fleece Leggings Review!

So I just recently got into leggings. I love them! Since I'm a newbie, I had NO idea they make fleece leggings! All winter I froze my tush off on dates with my boyfriend in regular leggings. What a fool lol. I saw on Wet Seal's website they had the fleece kind. So I ordered them of course. Oh man do I LOVE them! I tried them on immediately (mostly because they're one size fits all). I was worried since most OSFA isn't true. These fit perfectly though. And they're super warm! I got 3 pairs. 2 pairs are called cable brushed fleece back leggings. I got charcoal and burgundy. They have a cute design on them. They're really warm and cute, and also super stretchy and comfortable. The other pair I got is called fleece lined leggings. They only come in black. They feel smooth on the outside, but then have fleece on the inside! So they're also super warm. I absolutely love them! I'm gonna wear them out soon, I'll do another review on them after that. I highly recommend them if you love leggings as much as I do!






1 comment:

  1. Seems to be quite comfortable and nice leggings. Last month, got to know about a reputed store on the internet that is providing great discounts on workout wear. Ordered for carbon 38 workout clothes from reputed stores and loved to get wonderful quality clothing.

    ReplyDelete