Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Boyfriend Hoodie Review! Part 2

I'm so in love with my VS hoodie that I wanna do another review! Since my first review, I've worn it a couple times. It's so amazing. It's over-sized and is long, it goes passed my butt. It's fleece so it's super warm. Added with the fact that it goes passed my butt, makes it even warmer! It's also super comfy! I picked the aqua colored one, but they have grey, purple, and pink too (maybe more, but that's what I saw in the store I go to). I think this is my favorite hoodie out of all the hoodies I've had in my life lol. Currently it's my only hoodie, but I've gone through quite a few in my life lol. That's how warm and comfy and amazing it is! I would highly recommend it. It costs roughly the same as most hoodies (except ones I've found at Target and Walmart, those are usually around $20). This hoodie was $49.95. I used my $10 off a $50 purchase with it. After tax that made it about $43. And worth every penny! lol. I would definitely buy another of these in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment