Saturday, March 29, 2014

Microsoft Security Essentials Review!

My laptop had to be wiped clean. Luckily a good friend of mine knows how to do all this computer stuff lol. So he wiped it clean for me and started me over with some good stuff. He got the security essentials for me, it's free. It's really nice though. You should run what they call a "quick scan" at least once a week. It just runs through some of your files to check for virus' and make sure you're protected. And once in a while you should run a "full scan". It checks every single file. The only thing with that is, it takes about 3-4 hours to do that one. The quick scans take like 3-5 minutes. It's important though to make sure your computer is safe. I really like it. I've had all kinds of different ones, but I like this one the most. It's easy to use and it keeps you safe. I recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment