Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Target Cropped Yoga Leggings Review!

I saw some ADORABLE yoga leggings at Victoria's Secret, but the price was way more than I was willing to spend. They ranged from $35-$60. While I was wandering around at Target, I saw they also have yoga leggings. Well, not only yoga leggings! Yoga leggings, boot cut yoga pants, and cropped yoga leggings! I really wanted just the regular yoga leggings that go down to your ankles, but they didn't have any with a cute print on the waist in my size. So I got the cropped ones instead. $15! That's what I'm talkin about! I'll go back sometime in the near future and see if they got anymore yoga leggings in my size in some cuter prints. The cropped ones fit well, but they're longer than they should be lol (since I'm only 5'1"). So, I guess when I wear them I can fold them to make them not look weird lol. I think I'll get a pair of the boot cut yoga pants too. All are $15. They also sell regular leggings for $8-$12. So those are a great deal too! Although, if you're looking for really cheap leggings, go with Forever 21. I got leggings from them for $3.80! But if you're on budget and really want yoga pants, leggings, or cropped leggings, go with Target! They feel like great quality too!

No comments:

Post a Comment