Friday, March 21, 2014

Wet Seal: Leggings Review!

As part of my very first order with Wet Seal ever, I included a pair of leopard print leggings. They're ADORABLE! They also look exactly like the ones I wanted from Victoria's Secret! However, at VS they were $24.50 and at WS they were $7.50! They fit really well and true to size. They're comfortable and stretchy. They feel like good quality. 95% cotton, 5% spandex. I made a 3rd order and included in that are 2 pairs of leggings. I'm excited to see how those look/feel. And I actually made a 4th order because they have fleece leggings that I didn't see before! FLEECE! I've been freezing my buns off all winter on dates with my boyfriend in regular leggings lol. I'm so excited for them! Since I can wear them for spring, fall, and winter! They're one size fits all though, so I'm VERY curious about the fit. I just ordered those yesterday, will do a review when they come! If you haven't checked out Wet Seal yet, what are you waiting for?! =)


Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment