Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Wet Seal: Glitter Trainers Review!

I'm so excited! This was my first time shopping with Wet Seal and I LOVE them! They're one of my new favorite stores for sure! The first order I made was for a pair of leopard print leggings (that look EXACTLY like the pair I wanted from Victoria's Secret! Only for $7.50, instead of $24.50!) and black glitter trainers with teal accents. I was a little nervous about the shoes. Depending on the brand, my shoe size varies. I'm between a 5.5-6.5. The smallest size they had in the glitter trainers was a 6. I got them on sale! Originally $36.90, on sale for $24.99, and then you saved an additional 30%! So the total was $17.49. This particular day, they had free standard shipping on a $25 or more order. So that's why I added the leggings. I ended up making a second order the following day when they had free standard shipping on ANY order! So I ordered the twin of my other shoes. They're blue with pink accents. SO cute! I used a 30% off coupon also, so the total for that pair was $13.11! Crazy good deal! Both orders came today and the sneakers fit PERFECTLY (YAY!!!!). The leggings fit perfectly as well! They have new shoe smell though, so they need to be washed lol. I made another order yesterday (I'm banning myself from the website lol). But it was such a good deal! They had free standard shipping on ANY order again, and they have this 5 for $20 deal. It includes tees, tanks, and leggings. So I got 3 tops and 2 leggings for $20! AND I found a 30% off coupon, so the total came to $14.98! Less than $15 for 3 tops and 2 bottoms?! YES PLEASE! lol. If you haven't checked out WS yet, you HAVE to! They're amazing. Very affordable and very fashionable!



No comments:

Post a Comment