Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wet Seal: Graphic Tee Review!

So I couldn't help myself and I ended up making 2 more WS orders lol. They have the cutest graphic tee's and they were all on sale. My first order I did the 5/$20 and got some more tops (3 v necks, 1 scoop neck, and 1 tank top) then I got 3 other tank tops that were on sale. One is red and says "Some Like it Hot" and it has the chicken on it and then Chinese writing on the bottom. It's for that hot sauce. Another is a charcoal tank top that says "Define 'girlfriend'" ha ha, I thought it was cute. And the last one is one that says Barbie on the top and has a picture of 3 barbies and underneath it says "We're the Plastics" (for Mean Girls). They're all so adorable. When I made that order I didn't notice the other tank tops that I ended up making a second order for. One is white and says "This Beauty is a Beast", 2 are black and say "Muscles & Mascara" and "I Don't Sweat I Sparkle". I also got a pull over sweatshirt, that was also on sale. Its white and says "Its You, Not Me". lol. I adore WS. They have the cutest things and for such good prices. In my first order the Barbie tank was on sale for $11.83, and the other 2 were on sale for $10. The second order all my tanks were $11.79 and the sweatshirt was $13.93. I'll do separate reviews once my orders come! I highly recommend WS. Not only to those on a budget, but to anyone who loves cute clothes! You can't go wrong with WS!

No comments:

Post a Comment