Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer Review! Part 2

Now that I've had this primer for a while (roughly a year) and have used it on a regular basis, I can confirm my other review. This primer is amazing! It makes my eyeshadow look fresh, like I just put it on, ALL DAY LONG! I once wore my eyeshadow for about 14 hours and it still looked like I had just put it on when I went to wash it off. It holds not only my eyeshadow in place, but obviously my eyeliner too. It's very impressive. Especially for the price. I get it at Walgreens for $4.99. I currently own 4 of them! I stocked up just in case they discontinue it (I heard Wet n Wild often discontinues products). I'm still using the first tube I bought. I think it's only about half way down. So by the time I finish the last one, it'll be years from now lol. They also have a shimmer eyeshadow primer. Not sure why you would want shimmer in it? I have just the regular one. It also never lets my eyeshadow crease, however, if you put too much primer on, it itself creases a little. So you have to smooth it back out. But if you use just enough to cover where you want your eyeshadow to go, you shouldn't have that problem. I highly recommend this primer! Especially if you're paying like $20 for a designer one. Because I've read blogs of people who have tried both and they said they couldn't tell a difference. This $5 one is as good as the ones that are $20+.

No comments:

Post a Comment