Thursday, March 20, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Fashion Leggings Review! Part 2

The first pair of leggings I bought from VS are black with a lace waist. They're very comfortable and fit great. The second pair I bought are shiny and also black. When I tried them on for the very first time I thought they felt a little tight. However, I wore them out the other night and they fit very well. Comfortable and stretchy. I'm not sure why I thought they were too tight at first lol. I got both pairs with a 2/$40 deal. The deal included the slouchy raglan, sporty tee, varsity tee, and fashion leggings. By themselves, they're $24.50. I wouldn't necessarily recommend these leggings just because of the price. You can get leggings for much better prices at different stores. Wet Seal ($6.50-$10), Target ($8-$12), Forever 21 ($3.80-$12). I will say the quality of the VS leggings are fantastic though, and they fit true to size. My Forever 21 leggings feel tighter than my other leggings, yet they're the same size as the other ones. So Forever 21 may run a little small. If you're buying them in a store, I do suggest trying them on before buying them. I bought my Forever 21 leggings online with a gift card I had. If you can afford VS leggings, or feel like splurging, then I would definitely go with theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment