Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bath & Body Works: Peppermint Patty Hand Soap Review!

I actually got this soap a long time ago lol. It was a few years ago and at that time, this particular scent was only available online. Back when you could return online orders in stores, someone did. So I snatched it up! I love peppermint scented things. This has that little kick of chocolate too. It smells so good! The marketing is cute too. It's a glittery green with a penguin and peppermints on it. I have it in the foaming hand soap. The moisturizing was my absolute favorite! So sad the company decided to do away with that form =(. The foaming is okay, not a HUGE fan of the deep cleansing, but I'll use it. I really loved using the moisturizing form in the winter the most since I have eczema flare ups pretty often. The deep cleansing is way too harsh in the winter for my poor hands. Anyway, did any of ya'll shop during the Semi-Annual Sale? They had some good deals on soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment