Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chicago PD Review!

Yay a brand new cop show! I'm really not sure why I enjoy cop/lawyer shows and CSI type shows so much, I just find them fascinating! Anyway, I was excited when I saw the previews for this one because Sophia Bush is in it! I love her! I'm not really used to seeing her in serious roles. I know she's had more serious roles in the horror movies she's been in, but this is different. I think they picked a great cast for this show. I'm somewhat familiar with the other actors (one guy also played on Mob Doctor as the little brother). I like him in this show vs Mob Doctor because he was part of the mob in that show, and now he's on the other side. Well anyway, the first episode was pretty good. Granted I did lose interest a couple times, but I think it's just because I'm not used to it yet, so I'm not invested yet. It was very exciting though. One of the officers was killed in the very first episode, I can only imagine what they have in store for us for the rest of the season! Honestly though, I will certainly have to do a part 2 after I see more episodes. I can't even really give you guys a break down of the first episode because there was nothing really significant to note (minus the officer being killed). More of the story will unfold and we'll get to know the characters better soon. If you like cop shows, you should give this one a try.

*You can catch new episodes on NBC, Wed nights at 10/9c.

*This is more a review of my first reaction than anything, stay tuned for a part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment