Wednesday, January 8, 2014

VitaFusion Gummies Review!

Since I know my diet isn't the best or healthiest in the world lol, I decided to at least incorporate vitamins on a daily basis. I usually get the VitaFusion multivitamin for bone and metabolism health (I'll be 25 this month, but I figure this will make getting older easier). They come in a mixed berry flavor. They taste really good and I always get the gummies since I have a hard time swallowing pills. I get them at Walmart and Walgreens. Unfortunately when I needed vitamins recently, Walmart didn't have them. So I got a complete multivitamin instead. Still mixed berry gummies, just not targeted for bone and metabolism health. I suggest these to anyone and everyone. You only need two gummies each day. They taste good and they do good!

*$11.99 for 150 gummies at Walmart. I've gotten buy 1 get 1 half off at Walgreens before! Which is a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment