Thursday, January 16, 2014

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Review!

I was shopping at Target one day and I was grabbing some toothpaste. While there I turned around and saw this weird looking brush thing. It had a long handle and spiky looking bristles on it. Upon closer inspection I saw it was a tongue cleaner! Well my mom uses a spoon to clean her tongue lol, so I thought I would much rather try an actual tongue cleaner! They had a few different colors. I believe there was orange, green, and blue. I picked the blue one. I really like it. The spikes are strong yet gentle. It scrapes all the junk right off your tongue! Don't push too hard though, it says on the back that it could damage your taste buds if you do. My tongue is the pinkest it's ever been lol! I would seriously recommend it. It's just as important to keep your tongue clean as it is to keep your teeth and gums clean!



No comments:

Post a Comment