Thursday, January 30, 2014

Freeman: Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask Review!

I got this mask quite some time ago and finally tried it out. I really like it! The scent is amazing! The clay hardens pretty fast. Freeman has tons of masks, this particular one is used for purging your pores. I'm always down for something that will help my pores out! I let it harden and kept it on my face for a good 10 mins. On the directions they usually tell you how long to leave the masks on, this one just said to let it harden. So I figured 10 mins was a good amount of time. It's a nice thick mask too. I've had some that are really thin and the colors are really nude looking, so it's hard to make sure your face is fully covered. This one is a nice green color, so it's easy to see where it is. After the 10 mins I soaked a wash cloth in warm water and then wiped it off that way. My skin was very soft and smooth. My pores are usually pretty clear now that I use my Yes To Tomatoes kit. They looked the same, but my face felt really good. I would recommend these to those who enjoy face masks. Apparently this mask comes in a full size, I would definitely get it!

*I got it at Walmart on an end cap with the make up/cleansers. They have a bunch of masks on display in little bag type packaging. $1.97!

No comments:

Post a Comment