Monday, January 13, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Slick Black Review!

This one is absolutely too gorgeous not to have in my collection! I currently don't own a black nail polish, except for that one now. It's so beautiful! A nice black with different colored sparkles in it. These polishes are amazing, they really are super shining and they last a long time. I also bought Bait Me and Dream Sequins today. Bait Me is a color in between grey and white. Dream Sequins is a cinnamon colored glitter polish. I was super disappointed in Walmart today! I wanted Make Waves and Great White more than anything, and after checking the availability online, it said they were in stock at the store I went to. I got there and it was picked clean! I asked an associate to please check in back for me, as they were what I specifically came for. She informed me there were none in back and refused to look for me. Even after saying "Well there has to be some in back considering the website said this store was in stock for those". She was so effing rude. Best believe they got an angry email from me! I work retail too and you don't treat your customers that way. Anyway, sorry for the rant lol, but it made me very angry.

*I got Slick Black at Target for $4.59!


No comments:

Post a Comment