Thursday, January 2, 2014

iLLumiShield Screen Protector Review!

I was so excited when I saw these screen protectors for my Blackberry on amazon.com. They came today, yay! They come in a 3 pack and it also includes a cloth to clean your phone screen off before putting the protector on, it also comes with an applicator to get any bubbles out that may have formed when you first put the protector on. They're clear, they have a smooth surface, scratch resistant, anti-fingerprint, and it says its also anti bubble. With that being said, there were hardly any bubbles that appeared when I first put it on. It also says it's backed by iLLumiShield's lifetime warranty replacement program. That's just awesome. I paid $3.95 + $2.95 for shipping. You just can't beat that. I would rate this product 5 stars, except that I don't like that when I was trying to get the protector on straight, fur and lint stuck to the adhesive side. So annoying! I had to take it back off to get as much off as I could. I'm gonna have to take it off AGAIN and try to get the rest off so it doesn't damage my screen or anything. All in all it's a wonderful product. Good buy from Talkie Tech, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment