Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Yes To Tomatoes Acne Kit Review! Part 2

I've been using this kit for a while now. The kit includes a deep pore scrub, repairing acne lotion, and an acne spot stick. I didn't buy this for acne purposes, but for black head purposes! I had black heads splattered all over my nose and the part of my cheeks that are right next to my nose. I tried all kinds of stuff! Clean & Clear, Biore pore strips, stuff from Avon that was specifically for black heads. Nothing gave me the results I wanted. I would have perfectly clear skin for maybe a week and then have a bunch of black heads again. I was still hopeful, but losing a little faith when I stumbled upon the Yes To Tomatoes acne kit. My skin has been beautifully clear and not a black head in sight! And when I do get the occasional pimple, the scrub, lotion, and spot stick take care of it right away! Sometimes  I just use the spot stick to clear it up. Usually by the next day or the day after it's deflated and just about gone! I'm so happy I found this! Yes To is an organic line too! Which I love!

*The repairing lotion makes my skin very dry, so I put a moisturizer on top of it.

*I found the kit at Target for $19.99!

2 comments:

  1. Awsome Blog.=) stoping by from facebook.. http://castaneda24.blogspot.com/?m=0

    ReplyDelete