Monday, January 20, 2014

Purina One Cat & Dog Food Review!

For a while my mom was buying her pets cheap food. While that's good for your budget, it's not so good for the animals! Lots of byproducts are in the cheaper food. So while we were shopping together one day, she needed cat food. I was helping her look and showed her that Purina One's first ingredient is always real meat. So she switched over. That's all I feed my 2 kittens. They love it and they're growing up big and strong. My 7 month old boy weighs 8lbs already! He's gonna be a monster lol. His little sister only weighs 3lbs. Their mother is a smaller cat though, so she may be small like her mommy. Their coats are really shiny too. I think Purina One is perfect because not only is it good for the animals (the dog also eats Purina One dog food), but it doesn't break the bank. We usually just get the 16lb bags for the cats (we feed strays also, since no one else does). The dog food lasts forever! There's only 1 dog though =). We only get a 7lb bag for the doggy. I would recommend this brand of pet food for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment