Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pantene VS Yes To Carrots!

I ran out of my Yes To Carrots Nourishing shampoo and Pampering conditioner the other day, so I switched back to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. No no no! I don't believe in wasting things, so I will use Pantene, but wow. It comes no where close to my YTC. Pantene doesn't even feel that nice when I'm washing my hair with it, nor does it leave my hair as soft or light. Granted it isn't horrible, it isn't like my hair looks disgusting now. But after using such an amazing shampoo/conditioner like YTC, I can't imagine using anything else! I hope the Head & Shoulder's I got for free in my Influenster mega voxbox is decent, since I got it for free and don't wanna waste that either. I'm guessing the Yes To Blueberries shampoo/conditioner will be better than Pantene and Head & Shoulder's too, since it's also organic. Will absolutely be switching full time to YTC though. Nothing can come anywhere close to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment