Sunday, January 5, 2014

Yes To Carrots Nourishing Shampoo & Pampering Conditioner Final Review!

I ran out of my YTC shampoo/conditioner today. Sad day lol. I adore this shampoo/conditioner! Hands down the best I've ever tried! I will say the thin consistency threw me for a loop at first (both the shampoo and conditioner are thinner in consistency than I'm used to). My hair is softer, lighter, and as healthy as can be! I'm so glad I tried it! After I try my Head & Shoulders shampoo/conditioner that I got for free in my mega voxbox from Influenster, I'm gonna try my Yes To Blueberries repairing shampoo/conditioner. After I get low again I will absolutely be buying the YTC again! The shampoo is 99.4% natural and the conditioner is 99.8%. Very impressive! The shampoo cleanses, nourishes, and moisturizes your hair and scalp, revitalizing and protecting it and leaving you with luminous, luscious locks. The conditioner provides moisture, conditions, softens, smooths, and tames even the wildest of tresses. Yes that was quoted from their website lol. 

*You can find this duo at Target for $8.99 a piece. Or you can get it here, $17.98 for a shampoo/conditioner bundle, or $25.97 for a shampoo/conditioner/anti-frizz serum bundle! You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment