Friday, January 17, 2014

Orange Silicone Phone Case Review!

I ordered quite a few silicone cases from amazon.com. I got cotton candy pink, hot pink, orange, yellow, and green colors. I currently have the orange on (though I've tried them all =)). Since my phone is black, it is reminding me a little of Halloween lol. It's still pretty though and it looks really nice. It's also a beautiful fit! I do think the pinks are my favorite lol, but I love the green, orange, and yellow a lot too. Silicone cases are great because not only do they protect your phone, but they're also super easy to get on/off! As I've said before, I HATE rubber cases! They are such a pain! Since they're two pieces that fit around your phone. The two pieces snap together and then the back of your phone is covered and the front is slightly covered (since clearly they can't go over the screen!). I would recommend silicone cases to any and everyone. We all have phones, and silicone or gel cases are awesome. You can pick colors that suit you and your phone gets protection too!

*I paid $1.25 for each silicone case on amazon.com + shipping! (I do believe shipping was around $2).

No comments:

Post a Comment