Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray Review!

When I bought the Platinum Strength, I also bought this one. I like having something different to use before I blow dry and before I use my flat iron. I really like this spray. Although I don't care for the smell. Platinum Strength smells much better! It does keep my hair smooth though and protects it from the heat of my blow dryer. This is from Target.com: TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Heat Protection & Shine Spray helps shield hair from the damaging effects of heat styling, leaving hair salon-shiny. Infused with Keratin, this spray reduces frizz and acts as a barrier from heat styling tools. Gentle enough to use on color-treated hair.



I really like TRESemme, they give you quality products for a very reasonable price. I think I paid around $4 for this spray!

No comments:

Post a Comment