Monday, January 27, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Slouchy Raglan Tee Review! Part 2

As I stated in my first review, I like these tops so much I wanted to get 2 more. So I did! Saturday I went shopping. I also said in my first review that I wanted the wheat colored one (they still didn't have it in my size =( ) and a wheat colored one with leopard print on it. They did have the leopard print one in my size this time, but when I held it up I noticed how short it was! The ones that are solid colors go passed your butt (which is perfect for jeggings/leggings), but the ones with prints only cleared your belly. I didn't like the length, so I got a papaya color and grey color instead. I would actually love to get more of these! I don't know if you can have enough lol. Since they aren't a real thick or heavy material, they would work fine for spring/fall/winter. Definitely not in the summer since they are long sleeves. The 2/$40 deal included the slouchy raglan, some yoga leggings, and these baseball looking long sleeve tops. I think I'd like to get another slouchy raglan and this hot/neon pink baseball looking top. They're super cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment