Friday, January 10, 2014

Canine Carry Out's Review!

These are hands down our dogs favorite treats EVER! Most dogs aren't picky about treats anyway, but she is lol. She doesn't like milk bones, cookie type treats. I always just get her the Canine Carry Out's and she's always happy. Luckily, they have a bunch of different flavors, and they're well priced. They have steak bites, beef, beef & cheese, bacon, bacon & cheese, pizza, and chicken flavors. I like to get the 25 oz bags. They cost around $5. She only gets one treat a day, so if I get the big bags they last forever! Especially the bacon and bacon & cheese flavor. Since, unlike beggin strips, they cut the strips into small pieces for you. I usually get them at Walmart, since I've seen the most variety there. Target also carries them, and I'm sure other stores do too. They also have different size bags to choose from, ranging from $1.97-$7 (or $8). The highest priced bags are the 50 oz ones I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment