Saturday, January 18, 2014

Xhilaration Comforter Review!

I asked for a comforter for Christmas since mine was falling apart! I had it for about 8 years and it just started ripping. I'd sew the rip and then it'd tear UNDER where I sewed it lol. Such a pain! I was SUPER excited to get one! I'm pretty sure Target is the only store that sells Xhilaration anything (correct me if I'm wrong please =)). The one my dad got me is white with multi-colored polka dots. They're larger dots and so pretty! It's reversible too, the other side has different colored stripes. I also love that it isn't a heavy comforter. I tend to run hot, so heavy comforters are too much for me. It's heavier and thicker than my sheets, but honestly not by too much. One of my favorite parts! It also came with two shams, which was awesome because my old ones didn't really match lol. All of the sheets and comforters I've had as an adult have all been from Target (and I think they've all been Xhilaration too). I like them a lot and would recommend them. Good quality for a good price!

No comments:

Post a Comment