Thursday, January 23, 2014

Formula X For Sephora: Celestial Review!

I got a Sephora giftcard for Christmas and for my birthday I used it =). After looking around the store for a little bit, I decided I wanted to try the Formula X For Sephora nail polish. They have tons to choose from! I went with Celestial, which is a beautiful blue color with silver sparkles. I also got Hyped, which is a hot purple color with some sparkles in it. I'll do a separate review on that one when I try it. I absolutely love Celestial! It's gorgeous! It does have a textured feel to it because of the glitter, but it doesn't feel like it could snag anything. Sephora has a smaller brush than Sally Hansen, which I'm used to, but I actually liked it. It was very easy to get the polish on almost perfect and there were no streaks. I did two coats. These kinds of polishes are out of my price range, but if I ever have extra money, I would consider trying more of these. I also saw a Marc Jacobs polish I really liked! It was a chrome coppery kind of color, but it was $18 for ONE polish.
I haven't had any chipping yet. Seems like a good quality polish! If Sephora is in your price range, you should check out their Formula X polishes if you haven't yet!

*I got Celestial for $12.50 and Hyped for $10.50.


No comments:

Post a Comment