Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Yes To Carrots Fragrance Free Towelettes Review!

For those of you who don't know, I absolutely LOVE Yes To's towelettes. I have packs of each fragrance they offer (blueberries, grapefruit, cucumbers, tomatoes, and even the carrots one that's for babies). They just came out with a fragrance free line which includes cleansers, night cream, day cream, and towelettes. I like the packaging a lot, it's white with orange carrots. The rest of them are the matching color to their scent (blueberries is blue, cucumbers is green, etc.). It has a natural fragrance to it, just no perfume added. It's a nice light scent. It left my face feeling clean, refreshed, and moisturized. It has organic carrots, aloe vera, carrot root extract, pumpkin seed extract, jasmine flower, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, peach fruit extract, rosemary leaf extract, coriander fruit/leaf extract, bergamot fruit extract, lavender flower/leaf/stem extract, rosewood wood extract. I found the ingredients to be really unique. It's also a 96% natural product.

*I found them at Target for $5.99


No comments:

Post a Comment