Friday, January 3, 2014

iLLumiShield Screen Protector Review Update!

So here's the deal. I was super excited to get these screen protectors yesterday. I don't know what happened, but while I was trying to straighten the protector to fit on my phone right, it picked up a TON of lint! Like a crazy amount. I tried all three protectors and the same thing happened with each. It was very frustrating and upsetting! I'm not sure if I should pick a different room to try to put it on in? Or what! I put it on in my room, maybe there's a freakish amount of lint in the air lol. Since I have a lifetime warranty and lifetime replacements, I emailed the company and they're sending me some replacements. I'm not sure if they send the kit every time, but I'm excited and nervous to get them lol. I'm excited because obviously these protectors sound amazing! But nervous for another obvious reason! I don't want them covered in lint again. I'm gonna move as fast as I can too, to get it on my screen with as little time possible in the open lol. They gave me great customer service and were very friendly. I guess just be VERY careful as you put your screen protectors on if they have adhesive on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment