Sunday, January 12, 2014

Palmolive: Passion Fruit & Plumeria Review!

Ever since I got the Palmolive voxbox from Influenster (my very first box from May!) I've been hooked. This is hands down the best dish soap I've ever used. Included in my box were 5 coupons, so I used them before they expired and stocked up. Finally getting low on them! I have 3 left out of the 7 I started with lol. The Passion Fruit & Plumeria scent is wonderful. Not only is it completely terrific, it cleans the dishes so easily. There can be pieces of food, or melted cheese on a plate and this dish soap cuts straight through it. I don't even let it soak or anything first. In my opinion, Palmolive beats out Dawn and Gain so easily!

*I get them at Target and Walmart for around $2.80 (depending on the type you pick).

No comments:

Post a Comment