Friday, January 31, 2014

Sally Hansen Triple Shine: Great White Review!

Great White is one I had been looking for, for a while! I guess it's a big hit lol. I've never owned a white polish before, so I wanted to try it out. I wasn't sure if it would even look good on me, honestly. Since I have a lighter skin tone. Light color with light skin. It really doesn't look bad though! It even looks kind of cool. Obviously, it isn't super eye catching, I mean it's white after all lol. I painted my toes. Started with a base coat, I needed 4 coats of the color, and then my Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip top coat. I like that it isn't only really shiny! But it also has very subtle shimmer in it. It's very pretty! I bet it looks amazing on darker skin tones!

*I found mine at Walmart for $4.59!


No comments:

Post a Comment