Saturday, January 25, 2014

Victoria's Secret Pink: Slouchy Raglan Tee Review!

I'm a January birthday. I really don't go to Victoria's Secret anymore since they aren't in my price range. They sent me a birthday coupon for $10 off my purchase. I wanted to use it before it expired, so I stopped by on Thursday. Before going in I was pretty set on getting a new top. As I was looking around, I didn't really find anything that caught my attention, until I saw this section of long sleeve shirts hanging up in the back of the store. I was checking them out and they had TONS of color/print options. I picked a teal zebra print one to try on, so I could be sure which size I needed. The small fit me well, but the color and print just didn't look right on me. So I kept looking. I saw this hot/neon pink color that I grabbed. After looking some more, I decided that was the one! I also wanted this wheat color and this other top that was also a wheat color, but had leopard print on it. Neither were in my size =(. But the neon pink is gorgeous! I like the style too, it's unlike anything I own. It makes me think of the 80's lol. You can wear it "normal", or have one shoulder out. It's such a cute style! I like the top so much I'm actually going back today to see if they got the other 2 I wanted in my size. They're 2/$40, which is expensive for me, but I absolutely love these tops! Also, since they're long sleeves I'm not sure how long they'll be around. Most retail stores are a season ahead. If you like those kinds of tops, you have to check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment